Pinchin Ltd. is one of Canada’s largest environmental, engineering, building science, and health & safety consulting firms. Pinchin employs over 950 staff in 40 offices across the country. Established in 1981 by Dr. Don Pinchin to provide consulting services to the asbestos abatement industry, the company now provides services in:
- Building Science & Sustainability,
- Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation,
- Emissions Reduction & Compliance,
- Environmental Science,
- Geo-technical Engineering,
- Indoor Environmental Quality,
- Hazardous Building Materials (Asbestos, Lead, Radon),
- Environmental Laboratory Services (Asbestos, Mould, Odour, Legionella),
- Mechanical Engineering & Design,
- Occupational Health & Safety,
- Training seminars & courses in all aspects of these fields.
We invite you to contact us for more information.